Mutual Fund Careers ("MFC"), a Web-based job-posting and
application service provided by Diversified Management Resources, Inc.
is offered to you subject to your acceptance of the general terms and
for Job Seeker Registration or registering as an Employer or
Recruiter, you acknowledge reading these Terms and Conditions and the
contact that governs the relationship between you and MFC.
- JOB SEEKERS
- We strongly recommend that you send any information to us only through
a secured, private e-mail address. MFC uses reasonable security
measures; but unfortunately Internet communication is susceptible to
unauthorized interference and interception. Therefore, we cannot
guarantee security and will not be responsible for the consequences of
any third party's review of your e-mail; and you waive any claims
against us arising from misuse or interception of your e-mail by third
- Registering with this Site:
- Anyone can view and respond to job postings without registering with this site. If you do decide to post your profile on the site, you agree that the staff of Mutual Fund Careers will review your application and at their sole discretion may either accept or reject your application. Only those who have demonstrated experience in the investment business, as determined by MFC, will be accepted. Your experience will be confirmed through a review of the information you provide to us when you complete your registration application. We do not verify employment and your information will not be shared with any third party unless you agree. We will reject applications that do not conform to our editorial standards, including typographic accuracy and adherence to reasonable professional standards. If we decide to reject your application, we will so notify you via email.
- Responding to Posted Jobs:
- By responding to any of the positions on our site, you represent that:
- You are currently working in or have recently worked in the
financial services industry.
- You are not a third party recruiter,employer, or representative
of a placement agency; and you acknowledge and agree that:
- You will make no use of contact information, job
descriptions or any other information obtained through use of this
site without our permission.
- All contents of this site, including all software, images,
job descriptions and other text, are the copyrighted property
of Mutual Fund Careers and our client employers and, except as
needed for you to apply for or evaluate a job opportunity for
yourself, may not be copied, adapted or distributed without
express permission of the copyright owner.
- Positions shown may be filled or cancelled at any time.
- All of the information you have submitted to MFC or site participants via forms or e-mail is accurate.
- Companies posting jobs on the site are solely
responsible for the content of their Job Postings.
- You may use any contact information you obtain in using our services only for personally exploring specific job opportunities. This information may not be used for unsolicited mailings or for promoting any products or services.
- Although the editorial content on our site is based on information
from sources we believe to be reliable, we do not verify its accuracy.
- MFC reserves the right to edit, delete or reject any Profile for any
reason. The Profiles service is intended for use only by professionals
in the financial services industry. In the event that we reject or
delete a Profile, we will attempt to notify you, but we are not
obligated to do so.
- Other Services:
- As a service to our site visitors, we have distribution or referral
relationships with other businesses we do not own or control. You
agree that it is your responsibility to review and accept their
Privacy Policies, Terms & Conditions and refund policies prior to
- EMPLOYERS & RECRUITERS
- All employers and employment agencies making use of this site affirm that
they conform to all government Equal Opportunity regulations and do not
discriminately select or refer candidates on the basis of race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, marital status or disability.
- Job Postings:
- Mutual Fund Careers reserves the right to edit, delete or reject any advertisement for any reason. Jobs posted must be bona fide positions for professionals in the financial services industry or for positions which in our sole judgment will be of interest to our site visitors. In the event that we reject an advertisement, we will attempt to notify you and, in any event, our liability will be limited to a refund of the cost of the posting. Any claims for refunds must be sent to us via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty days after we have notified you of a rejected or deleted posting.
- You agree that you will:
- Promptly delete your Job Posting from this
site when the specific position you advertised is no longer open.
- Acknowledge receipt of inquiries from Job Seekers who respond your
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of information
provided by Job Seekers you meet through this site.
- Jobs may be posted by authorized subscribers only. Subscribers may not
post jobs or review the job seeker database as a service to more than
one employer unless they are bona fide recruiting firms that have been
specifically authorized to seek candidates for existing employment
opportunities and have purchased a subscription to our service.
- The following job postings are prohibited:
- Situations that require a monetary investment by the job seeker.
- Advertisements for Multi-Level Marketing positions
- Any positions not specifically relevant to job seekers with financial
services business training or experience.
- Postings for commission-only positions must clearly state that no salary is paid.
- Respecting Job Seekers' Privacy:
- E-mail addresses and other personal information obtained from Job Seekers is authorized only for use in evaluating their qualifications. This information may not be used for unsolicited mailings or for promoting any products or services and it is not to be distributed to any other party for any reason without express permission.
- You agree that you will not send e-mail, web site links or other
correspondence to Job Seekers requesting their credit card or other
private information, including, but not limited to, their Social
- ALL USERS
- MFC reserves the right to change the pricing of our services at any
time and to offer promotional discounts or other consideration for
customers directed to our site by business partners.
- Payments for services purchased through MFC are not refundable, except
as described above. Under no circumstances will MFC be liable for
refunds in connection with services provided by third parties linked
to this site.
- Passwords and Privacy:
- A password is required for access to certain areas of our site. The password is provided for the use of each individual or company purchasing services from us and it may not be distributed to any third party.
- THE MFC SERVICE AND THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS
IS" AND MFC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. All users of our
services accept and acknowledge that neither MFC nor its employees,
affiliated businesses, sponsors or clients are responsible for any
errors or omissions whether caused by technical failures, clerical
errors, or otherwise.
- Limitation Of Liability:
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MFC OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OFFICERS,
DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY
DAMAGES OR LOSSES (OR ASSOCIATED COSTS OR EXPENSES) OR FOR ANY AMOUNTS
IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO MFC FOR THIS SERVICE. Some states
do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so
the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you in all
- Applicable Law:
- MFC operates its business and Web Site from its headquarters in
Waltham, Massachusetts. As such, the laws of the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts will govern these terms and conditions, without giving
effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree that any
claims you may have against us will be brought within the federal or
state courts located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts. We reserve
the right to make changes to our Web Site and these disclaimers, terms
and conditions at any time, and to terminate the account and access
rights of any users who breach these terms and conditions, or commit
any impropriety or violation of law, or for other good cause.
- Our Address:
- If you wish to communicate with us about our Terms and Conditions or
other reasons, please contact us at the following address:
Diversified Management Resources, Inc.
39 Gardner St.
Waltham, Massachusetts 02453
- Website: http://www.mutualfundcareers.com
- BY CLICKING THE "I AGREE" CHECKBOX WHEN YOU POST A JOB, OR
BY SENDING US A REQUEST TO ACCEPT YOUR REGISTRATION AS A JOB SEEKER,
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE Mutual Fund Careers TERMS
REFERRED TO IN AND LINKED TO THIS DOCUMENT
- AGREE THAT TOGETHER THEY CREATE A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT THAT
SHALL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND MFC
- EXPRESSLY ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THE TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF THIS DOCUMENT
SERVICE AND SHOULD LOG OFF THE SITE.